It's only natural to question who would win in a fight.
Queen Elizabeth I
|Hand on globe = world domination|
- Fought the Spanish Armada, the great naval power of the 16th century- and won
- Never married, prefering to keep her crown away from power-hungry men who wanted to take it from her
- Possessed the ability to look badass in lace ruffs and puffy sleeves
- A ginger. Need I say more?
- Showed the world that a woman can enter a traditionally male-dominated world and actually excel at leading a nation
- Beloved by the English people
|Don't mess with a mother of nine.|
- Successfully steered Great Britain through one of the most tumultous revolutionary periods in Europe and retained her crown
- Managed to reverse England's terrible debt after the reigns of her wasteful uncles
- Gave birth to nine children, all of whom lived to adulthood, without dying
- Basically the great-something grandmother of every monarch in Europe, having married all of her children into Europe's ruling families
- Wildly popular with her subjects, who called her "Little Vic"
- Pretty badass for someone who was barely five feet tall, having survived multiple assassination attempts, some of them with her family sitting right beside her.
Vote for the winner in the comments!
*None of the images are mine. I kinda suck at art.
UPDATE: The winner is Queen Victoria! Sorry, Elizabeth, it was a valiant fight.
Plotting her revenge....